EYTCC Club Membership – New / Renew
NOTE: Members who need to update their Standing Order Payments from £25 – click here.
If you have an existing membership which automatically renews by PayPal or Standing Order – then please re-submit your contact and vehicle details HERE, so that we can ensure our records are accurate – as per GDPR regulations.
NOTE: It should show on your magazine address label, when renewal is due, or if it renews ‘automatic’ by PayPal or Standing Order.
The East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club – invites owners and enthusiasts of classic motor vehicles, to join us, and become members of a long-term established, progressive and friendly club. We organise and participate in a large number of annual events – as can be seen within our events section.
You do not need to be a classic vehicle owner, to be a member – but, if you are, then you have the perfect opportunity to showcase your vehicle to the public, join us on exclusive road runs, and be part of a great social gathering of like-minded enthusiasts.
For our smaller events, your vehicle will need to be 20 or more years old. However for many events, members (only) will be able to participate with younger vehicles of 15+ years old, within our ‘future classics’ category. Vehicle age eligibility will be detailed with each event listing at this website, and within our magazine.
There is no extra charge for your partner or spouse to be registered as a Joint Member.
Membership for the year, is currently just *£25, and includes..
- A quality monthly Club Magazine – EYTCC Torque (delivered by Royal Mail, or electronically as a flipbook and PDF download)
- Access to unique Membership ID and Vehicle Discs generators, including ‘at events communicator app’.
- Discounted or FREE entry, to many EYTCC events
- Exclusive access to members-only events
- Exclusive access with younger 15+ ‘future classics’ vehicles, at larger events, and Social Events
- Be part of a friendly, genuine, real-life social network
- Easy and fast online subscription by PayPal or credit/debit card. Option still available to pay by other methods (cheque, BAC’s, SO)
*Note-1: If paying online as a new member, there will be an additional £3 (1st year only) fee to cover our costs in sending out your new membership card and discs. Otherwise if paying by post or Standing Orders – New Members (only) are required to send a medium/large/A5 self-stamped addressed envelope.
4 -Optional ways to join or renew!
– or –
Or – you can download, an application form, and post with a cheque, or downloaded Bank Standing Order form. Forms available for download, can be found by scrolling further down this page.
Membership Application Forms – can also be requested by post – postal address:
The Membership Secretary
PO Box 320
If requesting by post, please include a stamped addressed envelope – A5 or A4 size.