Event Booking Completed!
Thank you for booking into one or more of our events. We have just sent you a booking confirmation email . If you don’t receive an email with a pass from us (we are having difficulties with sending out to Microsoft email addresses such as Hotmail, Outlook and Live) – then please contact mark at: m[at]e-hq.uk (replacing the [at] with the @ symbol of course) – or alternatively, submit your details again from another (non-Microsoft) email address.
If any of the details you have submitted are incorrect, then please reply to that email with an update. Please adhere to our Events T&C’s, which are detailed below.
Your booking details have been sent to our Events Secretary, and subject to successful payment (if applicable), or for smaller events – not being fully booked – your entry details will be listed with the event marshals on the day. If you have booked into one of our smaller limited number events, just as it has become fully booked – you will be placed on a reserve list, and a notification message will be sent to you ASAP.
If you have a paper or card Event Booking Form / Pass, and you are NOT sending it to the Events Secretary by post to be officially stamped – then please mark on that form (in the far right column of that event) that you have booked online – by writing ‘B/O’.You may receive an Event Entry Pass as a PDF email attachment – especially if you have booked into an individual event online. This can be printed off, and displayed in your vehicle windscreen, or shown to the marshals on arrival at the event. If you don’t have access to a printer – we will still have details of your booking at the event. The optional event entry pass is simply a means by which to facilitate a smoother/quicker entry of vehicles at an event – which is particularly important at our larger events.
If you have had any difficulties during the event booking process, or you have any questions, then you can contact the Events Secretary or the IT Manager (for website, technical or form queries) from the facility below..
Events Terms and Conditions
1. Vehicles participating in EYTCC events to be 20 years old, except:-
Any current EYTCC Members, whose vehicle is less than 20 years old, but not less than 15 years old – as at 1st January annually. These can only be exhibited at club events where more than 50 vehicles are permitted, at the discretion of the event organiser – and will only be eligible for judging in Class 24 – ‘Future Classics’ (vehicles 15 to 20 years old).
2. Each entrant must hold a full current driving licence, and hold a current policy of insurance covering their use against third party risks, and where applicable, holding a current certificate of road worthiness (i.e. M.O.T test certificate or PSV certificate of fitness, etc.).
3. All entered vehicles must be in a roadworthy condition, and free from any defect which would render the vehicle a danger to others, and / or contravene current legislation.
4. All vehicles need to be in position by 11.00am (unless stated otherwise) and remain in situ. There is no vehicle movement permitted until at least 3.00pm (unless a later time is specified), unless the event is abandoned due to inclement weather. Exceptions are only permissible in the event of a genuine emergency – in which case a member of the event staff must be notified, so that the vehicle can be safely escorted from the event arena, to the public highway.
5. A maximum speed limit of 5-MPH applies on site for duration of EYTCC events.
6. All entrants must follow the instructions of Event Stewards in high visibility clothing, (or other EYTCC Officials) who are enforcing the health and safety requirements of the site owners and / or the risk assessments / agreed traffic management plans of the East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club. Any entrant disregarding instructions from bona fide EYTCC event stewards or officials, will be asked to leave the event, and may be disqualified from further EYTCC events.
7. Parking spaces are allocated on a ‘first come – first served’ basis, as we cannot reserve places for entrants to park close to friends or relatives. If you wish to do so, you must arrive together.
8. Anyone using offensive or abusive language and / or actions causing harassment, alarm or distress towards event staff / stewards, or fellow participants or visitors, will be asked to leave, and may involve a report to the Police.
9. The East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club reserves the right to refuse an application at their discretion. Some events are pre-booked only, and therefore only pre-booked entrants will be permitted at those events.
10. If you know that your vehicle drips oil, please use a drip tray to ensure site damage to lawns or paths is avoided.
11. No refuelling may take place on site, (except for stationary engines at the East Coast Run). All fuel in jerry cans must be kept to a minimum, and stored safely and correctly in accordance with current regulations.
12. Event Staff or Stewards must be immediately notified of any incident arousing suspicion, and / or danger to anyone, including vulnerable adults and / or children who may be in need of safeguarding.
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
The above Terms & Conditions are an essential part of our responsible obligations – to ensure that we provide a service which is not only enjoyable for all participants – but is also within a safe environment for everyone, including the visiting members of the public. As various health and safety regulations evolve within our society, our hosts and ourselves, are often under the legal obligation (or that on their Public Liability Insurance) to comply accordingly. Therefore it is important that we all adhere to these, and other host stipulations – so that we can all continue to enjoy all future club activities and events. Thank-you in anticipation for your understanding. The EYTCC Executive Committee.